Hello, my name is Alison and I’m a book hoarder. As a surprise to absolutely no one, I have quite the TBR bookshelf thanks to Bookstagram and my book subscription box addition. I’m easing myself back into the book blogging world so I thought Beat the Backlist Challenge would be a good way to introduce myself back into the community as well as get some of my books read.
To keep things easy, I’ll focus on the books I actually own. Here’s a tentative TBR list!
Subscription box books:
- The Glass Spare by Lauren DeStefano
- Furyborn by Claire Legrand
- Winter Glass by Lexa Hillyer
- Brightly Burning by Alexa Donne
- Lifel1k3 by Jay Kristoff
- From Twinkle, With Love by Sandhya Menon
- Pride by Ibi Zoboi
- Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
- Amber & Dusk by Lyra Selene
- Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
- Wildcard by Marie Lu
- Prodigy & The Rose Society by Marie Lu
- Watch You Burn by Amanda Searcy
- Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
- Catching Stars by Cayla Keenan
- The Girl Who Drank The Moon by Kelly Barnhill
That’s not even counting the ARCs I have. 🙈 We’ll see how many of these I get read. I’m kind of terrible about sticking to lists so we shall see what happens!