My big Christmas gift this year was the Christmas at Hogwarts box from InLUMOSLibertas. I LOVE how everything is gorgeous as well as useful.
Here’s what was included:
- ‘Peppermint Humbugs’ candle from Tookish Candle Company [I LOVE the way this smells. Vanilla peppermint is the best.]
- ‘Boy Who Lived’ Tote from LoveNestCreative [Love the simple design]
- Molly’s Homemade Fudge Hot Chocolate
- Common Room Tea [black tea with spices]
- Mirror of Erised Enamel Pin
- Hogwarts House Wood Hoop Ornament
- Have a Very Harry Christmas Woodmark
- Weasley Sweater Book Sleeve [The minky fabric is wonderfully soft and amazing.]
- Christmas in the Great Hall Mug [The only downside is the metal rim. I’m a slow drinker so I’m not able to microwave it. ]
The most magical part was the blanket!
It wasn’t *just* a blanket. It was a HOODED blanket. I know that sounds like an odd choice but let me tell you it was the best choice. I’ve been a happy camper lounging around the house like a little Hogwarts burrito.
This was absolutely worth the price tag. I can’t recommend InLUMOSLibertas enough!