AHH. How is the year half over already? I suppose it’s time to take a look at my list I made January 1st to see how I’ve done this year.
Here’s the TBR list I made in January.
Subscription box books:
The Glass Spare by Lauren DeStefanoDone! Review here.
- Furyborn by Claire Legrand
- Winter Glass by Lexa Hillyer
Brightly Burning by Alexa DonneDone! Review here. Lifel1k3 by Jay KristoffDone! Review coming 9/9 From Twinkle, With Love by Sandhya MenonFinished! Review to come.
- Pride by Ibi Zoboi
- Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
- Amber & Dusk by Lyra Selene
- Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
- Wildcard by Marie Lu
- Prodigy & The Rose Society by Marie Lu
- Watch You Burn by Amanda Searcy
- Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
- Catching Stars by Cayla Keenan
- The Girl Who Drank The Moon by Kelly Barnhill
4/19 Eeek. That’s about 20% of my list. It’s not terrible but it’s also not great.
It’s not that I’m not reading. I am halfway through my Goodreads challenge goal for the year. I’m just all over the place with my reading. What I can I say? I’m a mood reader and working full-time makes things difficult to read as much as I’d like.