In an effort to be a more active member of the book blogging community, I’m planning on making this a weekly post where I share some of the interesting blog posts that have caught my eye in the last week.
Do you use Pinterest? I’ve also got a collaborative Pinterest board sharing great blog posts by book bloggers here if you’d like to join. You’re welcome to pin your posts to the board. Please feel free to pin other book bloggers’ posts as well.
It’s the perfect post to enjoy on a Saturday morning. Pour yourself a big cup of coffee and enjoy!
More gift lists for you!
- Bookish Gifts for Pets by Madge @ Caffeine & Books
- Bookish Christmas Gift Guide by Black Goddess Reviews
- A Gift Guide for Book Bloggers by Ali @ Tea and Turned Pages
- 10 Book-Themed Gift Ideas by Reading @ Teatime
- 5 Unique Gift Ideas for Bookworms by Comfort Reads
My Reading Escape share some ways to improve your book reviews.
Kal @ Reader Voracious shares ways to make your blog more accessible.
Leafing Through Time talks about having a stress free reading year.
What You Missed Here
I shared 12 Christmas Passages to read. Perfect if you only want to read a Christmas-y chapter or two.
I did another book pairing session! This time I paired The Doctors (from Doctor Who) with YA books.