In an effort to be a more active member of the book blogging community, I’m planning on making this a weekly post where I share some of the interesting blog posts that have caught my eye in the last week.
Do you use Pinterest? I’ve also got a collaborative Pinterest board sharing great blog posts by book bloggers here if you’d like to join. You’re welcome to pin your posts to the board. Please feel free to pin other book bloggers’ posts as well.
It’s the perfect post to enjoy on a Saturday morning. Pour yourself a big cup of coffee and enjoy!
More gift guides!
- The Holiday Gift Buying Guide for the Bookworms in Your Life by Starlight-Reads
- Bookish Christmas Gift Ideas by Beth @ The Books Are Everywhere
- Ultimate Gift Guide for the Book Lover in Your Life by Charleigh Writes
- A Gift Guide for Book Lovers by Lara @ Naija Book Bae
- Bookish Gifts for Pets by Madge @ Caffeine and Books
Literary Leisha share some Wintery Fantasy books.
Camryn teaches us how to schedule Instagram posts through Facebook Creator Studio. Perfect for this busy time of year!
Briana @ Pages Unbound talks about how she increased her pageviews from Pinterest this year by 1600%! [I’ve been toying around with Pinterest this year too and it’s be a HUGE help.]
Ally @ The Nature of Pages shares how to level up your bookstagram game.
What You Missed Here
I got my first Unplugged Book Box! I unboxed December’s Tying Loose Ends box.
I posted an unboxing of Flickerwix Christmas at the Castle box. This is an advent box so make sure to check back daily for updates.