Welp, lesson learned. I don’t do well with reading challenges. I’m very much a mood reader so attempting to follow a reading list doesn’t work for me.
Here’s the TBR list I made in January 2019.
Subscription box books:
The Glass Spare by Lauren DeStefanoDone! Review here. Furyborn by Claire LegrandDone! Review here.
- Winter Glass by Lexa Hillyer
Brightly Burning by Alexa DonneDone! Review here. Lifel1k3 by Jay KristoffDone! Review here From Twinkle, With Love by Sandhya MenonDone! Review here.
- Pride by Ibi Zoboi
Grace and Fury by Tracy BanghartDone! Review here.
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
- Amber & Dusk by Lyra Selene Currently Reading.
- Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
- Wildcard by Marie Lu Done! Review to Come.
- Prodigy & The Rose Society by Marie Lu
- Watch You Burn by Amanda Searcy Done! Review here.
- Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman Done! Review here.
- Catching Stars by Cayla Keenan
- The Girl Who Drank The Moon by Kelly Barnhill Tried and wasn’t working for me.
9/19 plus one current read plus one abandoned.
Judging by the list, you’d think I didn’t read much. That’s not true though! I read over 100 books. I just heavily use my library in addition to buying books.
No challenges for 2020. I’m taking it ‘easy’ and will just focus on reading 100 books again and let my moods guide my reading.