In an effort to be a more active member of the book blogging community, I’m planning on making this a weekly post where I share some of the interesting blog posts that have caught my eye in the last week.
It’s the perfect post to enjoy on a Saturday morning. Pour yourself a big cup of coffee and enjoy!
October is here! Your fellow bloggers have an abundance of spookyish books for you to read.
- Kyla @ Kyla’s Library had recs for the Spooky season.
- A Little Shelf-Righteous gives us 13 books to read before Halloween.
- Krysta @ Pages Unbound has 10 Supernatural MG books to prepare for Halloween.
- LaRhonda @ Flying Paperbacks recommends spooky reads for newbies.
- Sammy @ We Write At Dawn shares spooky reads for a haunting Halloween.
- Sarah’s Book Life has you covered with spooky season books.
Sammy @ We Write At Dawn is sharing her favorite book bloggers. I’m going to have to go back and check out these recommendations!
Heather @ This Library of Mine talks about 7 sequels that made her lose interest in a series.
The Tsundoku Chronicles recommends some books with Muslim representation.
Abby @ Beyond the Read talks about 12 books with beautiful sibling relationships.
Aayushi @ My Bookish Banter is sharing her guide to Netgalley.
What You Missed Here
I shared some spooky but not scary books to read this month.
I unboxed Unplugged Book Box’s October YA book.