Anatomy Coloring Book by Stephanie McCann and Eric Wise
View book: Anatomy Coloring Book
Coloring the body and its systems is a highly effective method for studying human anatomy. Kaplan’s Anatomy Coloring Book provides realistic illustrations, clear descriptions, and essential terms to facilitate the learning process. This resource is particularly valuable for pre-health students and anyone looking to deepen their understanding of anatomy.
The Anatomy Coloring Book showcases detailed illustrations of the body’s anatomical systems in a spacious page layout, eliminating the issue of bleed-through. Each two-page spread includes a Color Guide, offering instructions for optimal coloring results and maximizing study efficiency.
- More than 450 detailed and realistic medical illustrations, encompassing both macroscopic and microscopic views of cells and tissues
- Exclusive perforated illustrations of 96 muscle structures, allowing for coloring and on-the-go studying
- Clear descriptive overviews on the page opposite each illustration, highlighting key learning terms in boldface
- Self-quizzing for each illustration, with answer keys conveniently located on the same page
- Comprehensive coverage of major body systems, as well as physiological information on cells, tissues, muscles, and development
- New edition includes contextualizing views of the brainstem, axial and appendicular skeleton, and compartments of the thigh and leg
- Anatomical terminology undergoes continuous review and updates to ensure alignment with the most current usage
- Learning Hints feature provides quick facts that facilitate the retention of terms and understanding of structural relationships
- Kaplan, a trusted name in test prep for nearly 80 years, offers proven strategies that have helped countless students achieve their goals