Be Our Guest- Revised And Updated Edition : Perfecting The Art Of Customer Service (Revised, Updated) by The Disney Institute
View book: Be Our Guest- Revised And Updated Edition : Perfecting The Art Of Customer Service (Revised, Updated)
Exceeding expectations instead of just satisfying them is at the core of Disney’s customer service philosophy. Disney Institute, known for its unique approach to workplace concepts, is now sharing more insights into the business strategies that have made Disney a global symbol of quality service for over 85 years.
Over the past 25 years, professionals from 35+ countries and 40+ industries have attended Disney Institute programs to learn how to apply the Disney approach to their own organizations. “Be Our Guest” showcases the achievements of these companies and highlights the key processes and best practices that have contributed to Disney’s trusted and respected brand.
If you’re interested in delving deeper into The Walt Disney Company, its visionary founder, and the creative forces driving its success, check out these behind-the-scenes stories from Disney Editions:
- Travels with Figment: On the Road in Search of Disney Dreams (By Disney Legend Marty Sklar)
- One Little Spark! Mickey’s Ten Commandments and The Road to Imagineering (By Disney Legend Marty Sklar)
- Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career (By Kevin Rafferty)
- Travels with Walt Disney: A Photographic Voyage Around the World (By Jeff Kurtti)
- Eat Like Walt: The Wonderful World of Disney Food (By Marcy Carriker Smothers)
- Walt Disney: An American Original (By Bob Thomas)
- Disney A to Z: The Official Encyclopedia, Fifth Edition (By Disney Legend Dave Smith)
- Disney Facts Revealed: Answers to Fans’ Curious Questions (By Disney Legend Dave Smith)
- Disney Trivia from the Vault: Secrets Revealed and Questions Answered (By Disney Legend Dave Smith)
- My Pride: Mastering Life’s Daily Performance from Broadway’s Record-Breaking Lion King (By Alton Fitzgerald White)