Big Book Of Small Python Projects : 81 Easy Practice Programs by Al Sweigart
View book: Big Book Of Small Python Projects : 81 Easy Practice Programs
Best-selling author Al Sweigart presents an exciting opportunity for Python enthusiasts who want to unleash their creativity. In his book, The Big Book of Small Python Projects, he provides step-by-step guidance on constructing over 80 engaging programs with just a few lines of code. Once you have mastered the basics of Python syntax, this book will not only broaden your knowledge but also offer immense enjoyment.
The collection of 81 Python projects featured in this book will allow you to delve into the realm of digital art, games, animations, and counting programs. Each program is designed to be compact, requiring no more than 256 lines of code. Whether you are fascinated by vintage screensavers, snail-racing games, clickbait headline generators, or animated strands of DNA, you will discover self-contained projects that can be easily shared online.
Immerse yourself in the excitement of creating various programs:
- Hangman, Blackjack, and other thrilling games to challenge your friends or the computer
- Simulations such as a forest fire, a million dice rolls, and a Japanese abacus
- Eye-catching animations including a virtual fish tank, a rotating cube, and a bouncing DVD logo screensaver
- A fascinating first-person 3D maze game
- Encryption programs that employ ciphers like ROT13 and Vigenère to conceal text
If you are tired of traditional, step-by-step tutorials, The Big Book of Small Python Projects offers a refreshing approach that encourages learning through hands-on experience. Prepare to be inspired by the incredible possibilities that can be achieved with small programs. Get ready to unleash your creativity and embark on an exciting Python programming journey!